Care, Maintenance & Warranty
Care and Maintenance of your Breezway louvres will keep them looking good and increase the life of the product. See also warranty. Regular maintenance is also a condition of the Breezway Warranty. More regular maintenance will be required in harsh environments such as coastal locations.
To reduce weathering, maintain the surface finish with regular cleaning every 3 months or more often in aggressive coastal or industrial environments.
- Gently brush or hose away loose deposits.
- Clean with a sponge or soft brush, mild detergent, and warm water. Avoid cleaning agents with a caustic base, abrasive materials or harsh chemicals.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with a chamois (optional).
- Apply a non-abrasive car polish to maintain the lustre of the finish (optional).
Use clean, lint-free cloths and mild, non-abrasive detergents (or 1 part vinegar to 10 parts water) to clean glass blades every 3 months or more often in aggressive coastal or industrial environments.
To remove fingerprints from satina glass blades, use a 10% isopropanol detergent (e.g. Windex Original) and lint-free paper towel. Change the surface of the paper towel frequently to avoid spreading fingerprints.
Inspection of louvre components is recommended at the time of installation and at yearly intervals, or more frequently if based on environmental conditions.
- Inspect all screw fixings for firmness.
- Ensure all Stronghold System pins (if present) are firmly clicked in place.
- Check louvre clips for any degradation over time.
- Check blades are firmly and safely positioned in the clips.
- Ensure all blades operate freely.
- Ensure seals are in place and clean.
- The Powerlouvre System should be operated at least once per month.
After Sales Service
Breezway has a friendly Sales Team available on 0800 777 759 or firstname.lastname@example.org to answer all your enquiries and offer after sales support when you need it. For after sales service requests, please contact your local Breezway Supplier.