They don’t make louvres like they use to!
Louvre Windows have been around for a very long time. You may remember them as old rusty, leaky louvres. Today, Breezway has developed a new generation of Louvre Windows using the latest technology to ensure a high-quality product that will last a lifetime.
Architects HPC incorporated Powerlouvre Windows into a smart Building Management System to assist with energy savings in Breezway’s sustainable head office building. View project.
Breezway is proud to be part of a rich history of manufacturing louvre windows that dates back nearly a century. The early success with the first louvre patent filed by A E Appleton & Sons in the 1930s was a testament to the quality and popularity of our products. Over the years, the company has undergone several name changes due to mergers and sales, but our focus on louvre windows has remained constant. Today, Breezway continues to innovate and produce high-quality louvre windows for customers around the world. The company’s long history and commitment to excellence make it a trusted and respected name in the industry.
Breezway is at the forefront of louvre window technology and design. Still operating out of the same Brisbane based site since our inception, there is a constant stream of product improvements flowing from our R&D Centre. Our local facilities include 3D modelling, on-site tooling and manufacturing for all of Australia and New Zealand. There is an on-site NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) approved window testing laboratory. As a result, the team has developed many louvre window innovations which now hold international patents.
Where to View or Buy Breezway Louvres?
Our Altair Louvre Windows are available from leading window and door manufacturers across New Zealand. The Altair Louvre has been designed to be compatible with most timber and aluminium windows so it will match neatly with other windows and doors in your building.
To speak to our Design Assist Team please call 0800 777 759 or email email@example.com
Or visit our Where to View and Where to Buy page today so you can locate your closest Breezway supplier.
Working for Breezway
We’ll contact you should a suitable position open up.
Award Winning Louvres
- 2007 Winner The Altair Powerlouvre™ System won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2008 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2010 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2011 Finalist The Breezway Head Office Building was a finalist for the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) Qld Boral Award for ‘Environmental Sustainable Development & Small Retail/Commercial Building under 3000sqm’
- 2013 Finalist Breezway was a finalist for the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2014 Winner The IGLU Student Accommodation Building (with Breezway Louvres) won the AWA Design Award for ‘Best Use of Windows and Doors – Commercial – New Constructions over $5 million’
- 2014 Winner The Altair Powerlouvre™ Apptivate® Control Unit won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Component’
- 2014 Winner Breezway won the Lincoln Sentry ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award for the Window Door Glazing Category
- 2015 Winner Breezway won the Architecture & Design ‘Top 100 Trusted Brands Survey’ for the Windows & Glazing Category
- 2018 Finalist Breezway came second in the Architecture & Design ‘Top 100 Trusted Brands Survey’ for the Windows & Glazing Category
- 2018 Winner The Altair Dualair® System won the AWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2023 Winner The Altair IGLU® System won the AGWA Design Award for ‘Most Innovative Window System’
- 2023 Winner The Altair IGLU® System was the Gold Winner for the Good Design Award – Product Design Category