The advent of the COVID-19 virus has meant that all businesses, including Breezway, need to prepare diligently for what are likely to be challenging times ahead. Part of this preparation is around communicating clearly to all stakeholders along with how we intend to deal with any resultant impact.
Current Breezway Status
- The number one priority is the safety of our team members and those people we come into contact with, including customers, suppliers, contractors and other individuals.
- Whilst the situation is very fluid and can change quickly, at the moment, we are able to manufacture orders, but freight forwarders are reporting expected delays due to the reduced number of flights from Australia to New Zealand.
How Are We Managing Changing Conditions?
- We are using the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government guidance to inform our position and actions.
- The senior leadership team is meeting daily to discuss any changes to supply lines from a material perspective and also from a manpower perspective.
- We are limiting off site and onsite meetings wherever possible and replacing these with online sessions using tools like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
- Whilst our hygiene standards have always been important to us, we have taken this to another level inside and outside our facilities
- The Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) is on standby and can be enacted quickly if needs be.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.