Frequently Asked Questions
Please explain the basic terminology used with louvre windows
What about security?
How wide can my louvre windows be? Are there standard sizes?
There are no standard widths. However, there are standard heights and it is beneficial to stay within these standard heights. The actual standard height will vary depending on your chosen louvre size and framing system. If you use a standard height all louvre blades will operate. If you have an off standard height a small piece of fixed louvre blade will be placed at the head of the window to make up the difference between standard heights. It is worth discussing with your window manufacturer and builder to ensure you have standard height louvre windows installed.
What about cleaning louvres?
What colours are available, can they match my other aluminium or timber windows and doors?
What price are they?
Can I customise my louvre windows?
How do I buy Breezway louvre windows?
How long do my louvres take to manufacture?
How are they installed?
Do I need to do any maintenance?
Who is Breezway?
I am building near the beach, will this make a difference?
I am building in a very high wind zone, will this make a difference?
What does COVID-19 mean for Breezway?
Current Breezway Status
- The number one priority is the safety of our team members and those people we come into contact with, including customers, suppliers, contractors and other individuals.
- Whilst the situation is very fluid and can change quickly, at the moment, we are able to manufacture orders, but freight forwarders are reporting expected delays due to the reduced number of flights from Australia to New Zealand.
How Are We Managing Changing Conditions?
- We are using the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government guidance to inform our position and actions.
- The senior leadership team is meeting daily to discuss any changes to supply lines from a material perspective and also from a manpower perspective.
- We are limiting off site and onsite meetings wherever possible and replacing these with online sessions using tools like Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
- Whilst our hygiene standards have always been important to us, we have taken this to another level inside and outside our facilities.
- The Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) is on standby and can be enacted quickly if needs be.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.